SOCAP16 is now over! Can’t wait until next fall to connect with like-minded changemakers? Attend a SOCAP 365 event near you to get those important conversations started now.
The application period has closed. Thank you to all who applied and will be on the ground with us at SOCAP16.
This year, the SOCAP conference is seeking between 80 and 100 volunteers to complete duties before, during, and shortly after SOCAP16. In past years, individuals who volunteer have been excellent students, highly motivated entrepreneurs, non-profit representatives, or those in career transition. Volunteers are vital to our success, fill integral roles throughout the conference, and help make SOCAP a memorable experience for all.
Take a look at the SOCAP16 Schedule Overview to get an idea of what the conference will entail.
- Participate in SOCAP16 as an attendee outside of work shifts, including attending sessions, meals and all conference events
- Volunteers who work 18 or more hours receive a full refund for their ticket
- 12-hour minimum volunteer commitment (1st time SOCAP attendees are highly encouraged to volunteer only 12 hours)
- Purchase a $200 volunteer ticket for SOCAP16
- Complete volunteer tasks as a first priority